Personalized. Unique. Adaptable enough for almost any space in Framingham, tile and natural stone such as granite, slate, and marble are among the most versatile flooring materials available. A wide range of textures, colors, and tones provide a palette for almost endless design possibilities. Our Design Associate can create the perfect look for your home using natural stone or Framingham tile in patterns ranging from simple lines to more elaborate options customized for each room.
- The durability of stone and ceramic tile in Framingham make them well-suited to high traffic areas
- Ceramic or glass tile is especially popular in Framingham’s entryways, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Stone and Framingham tile flooring can usually be cleaned using only a damp mop or sponge
- Some stone flooring can be sealed for better stain resistance, depending on the specific material used
- Framingham tile is available in a huge assortment of sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes
- Grout color can be customized to match or contrast with your choice of tile
- Accent tiles, mosaics, and pattern options are limited only by the imagination and give your home a unique look
Also consider that:
- Some tile surfaces can be slick, especially when wet, while other types of Framingham tile provide greater traction.
- Standing for long periods on a stone or tile floor can result in sore or tired feet
- Framingham tile does not retain heat well, so floors may feel cold to bare feet in winter